Trip is in the 1st grade now and the school district he is in has year round school. They go for 6 or 8 weeks then have a week or so break, then start another session. We missed the summer break so we didn't get to see as much of Trip as we did the other boys.
Quinn and I got to spend alot of time together. We worked in the yard together and played some catch. Quinn really throws a baseball well for his age but has yet to overcome his fear of the ball so catching it is a bit of a problem.
We went to the park one day but it was so hot there, even before noon, that most of the equipment was too hot to play on. We went one morning over to their church and Trip rode his bike around the recreation field while I walked. We played a few games together but Becky played games with him alot.
Then there is Webb. I have no idea why I was blessed with such cute grandbabies. Of course we get to Josh and Nikki's twins more often than we do Webb, but if there are three more cute ones around , I haven't seen them.
Webb is now 8 months old and crawling everywhere. He has also taught himself how to pull himself far enough up a stair that he can then get a knee up. The little rascal is climbing stairs.
Here are some some pictures of the boys. As you can see Webb hasn't fallen far from the tree (Grandpap).
No comments:
Post a Comment