Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend we were in Buford for Josh's birthday. The weekend started with going to a Gwinnett Braves game where Josh had the honor of throwing out the first pitch at the game.
A lot of his friends from college were there and a good time was had by all.

Saturday we played with the grandkids most of the day, including taking them to a park after supper and then out for ice cream. I ended up feeding about half of mine to either Annabel or Harper. As much as I love ice cream, I couldn't possibly enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed feeding it to the girls. They looked like baby birds with their little mouths open wide waiting for a bite.

Sunday we took Josh out for a birthday meal and then after their nap we went outside and played some more. Josh and I played a little ball with Eli and the girls until they were all soaked with sweat and so were we.

Eli has started pre-school now and is excited. Both Annabel and Harper are now walking and are really excited about their mobility.
Here is a short video of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment